Hango "Champions League" Charity Tournament
Sat, Apr 6, 2019 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
2619 Polk Street, Houston, Texas 77003, United States
All proceeds will be donated to under privileged kids in EaDo Houston.
Once all team registrations have been collected, schedules will be finalized and sent to the respective team captains.
- 1st Place: $500.
- 2nd Place: 50% off next tournament registration.
- 3rd & 4th Place: 50% off soccer field rental.
- Tournament MVP will take home a ball signed by Atletico Madrid's 17/18 team!
- 5 on 5 without goalie.
- Ages 18 and up!
- All genders welcome!
- IDs will be checked the day of the event.
- $200 team registration (Includes 8 players).
- Deadline to register April 4th, 2019.
- Registrations after deadline will cost $250 per team.
- Free Agents Welcome! ($40 per player // Amount returned if we cannot secure you a placement).
- Optional uniforms (Includes shirts at $8 per shirt).
Cash or Check: Reach out to email@example.com to arrange payment.
Once a team or player has been registered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming payment, including team name, team captain, roster & uniform request.
- 6 balls (You are welcome to bring more!).
- Bibs (If necessary).
- Entry to tournament.
- 2 games guaranteed.
- Free open play after tournament.
Food truck specials: Appetizers & Tacos.
Drink specials: Margaritas, Mimosas, Beer Buckets & Cocktails.
Soft drinks: Water $1, Gatorade $2, Soda $2, Energy Drink $3 .
- Double Elimination (Teams have to lose two games before they are out of the tournament.).
- Referees will only wait 10 minutes for games to start. (If teams have less than 6 players on the field, the match will be forfeited.).
- Teams may only play with more men on the field if the rival team approves.
- 15 minute games without breaks.
- No slide tackles.
- No off-sides.
- Unlimited substitutions.
- All free kicks are indirect.
- Players cannot save balls while touching or stepping inside goal line. Result - free penalty shot from 2/3rds of the field and yellow card.
- 7 goal differential results in automatic win.
- Draws will result in 3 penalty shoot-outs followed by sudden death if there is no apparent victor. Penalties shot from 2/3rds of the field.
- Yellow Card - Player is out of the game for 4 minutes.
- Red Card - Player is out of current game and next game.
- Aggressive physical contact/ unwanted actions at refs discretion (e.g. spitting, hitting, insulting, etc) - Team Disqualification.